Our Customer Lifecycle Marketing Services
To put it simply – we’re passionate about the customer journey. We distil years of experience in eCommerce, email marketing and automation when putting together strategies that nurture customers at all stages of the funnel to drive revenue.
Our Lifecycle Marketing Automation package addresses the key drivers of revenue for your ecommerce store, including:
- Maximizing conversion rates of new customers
- Recovering abandoned shopping carts
- Encouraging repeat purchases
- Winning back lapsed customers
- Increasing customer lifetime value
- Generating reviews and UGC
- Creating and maximizing existing loyalty programs
What is Customer Lifecycle Marketing?
You may still be asking what is Customer Lifecycle Marketing or how do we define lifecycle marketing? Great questions!
To sum it up, lifecycle marketing is a three-phase framework that all starts with understanding the customer’s needs and capturing their details. From here, we can create strategies and deliver personalized content to customers at the time. This means we’re able to turn browsers into buyers, and buyers into loyal brand advocates.
As a customer journey agency, that’s our specialty. With strategic, automated email flows, we’re able to create highly personalised touchpoints for customers at all stages of their journey. From capturing and nurturing customers into their first purchase, to encouraging customers to introduce your brand to their friends.
The digital landscape is ever changing – so we stay vigilant on your behalf. This means we will regularly test and tweak to optimize your automated email flows to ensure your customers are given the best journey possible. We embrace the Japanese concept of ‘Kaizen’ – continuous improvement.
Our bespoke lifecycle optimization services are an extension of the Lifecycle Automation Package. It’s Andzen as a service – a continuously optimised email marketing solution.
Creating Lifestyle Marketing Strategies That Work
The customer journey is our niche – and we’re proud of that. This means we understand lifecycle marketing and its importance in not only attracting customers, but keeping them.
Our job is to create an effective lifecycle marketing strategy to drive revenue for your ecommerce store, and we’ve got a team of specialists that can make it happen.
How Andzen Can Help
We are Australia’s first certified Klaviyo Master Platinum Partner and have experienced and qualified staff who are:
- Postscript Certified
- Okendo Certified
- JustUno Certified
- Salesforce Certified
Our team’s extensive knowledge of these platforms, among a list of others, puts us a step ahead as we get the most out of their capabilities and integrations to create strategies that drive results.
Andzen started as an Email Service Provider (ESP), and when we sold that company, it made sense to use our skills in email marketing to our (unfair) advantage.
To create customer journeys that are tailored to each individual client, we use a unique five-point process:
- Discovery: Our team of strategy experts will meet with you to discuss your offering, market and business. We’ll take a look at the full picture to determine how best to boost your profits.
- Strategy: Next, our Customer Journey experts will dive into the findings and put together a strategic plan. They find out what makes your customer’s tick, and how we can improve their experience.
- Development: We’ll create integrations between your tools and software to start tracking sales data, website traffic, email opens, clicks and more. This data ecosystem is the life-blood of your new marketing strategy – you can’t personalise or automate without it!
- Creation: Our team of copywriters and designers create high-converting marketing materials that fit seamlessly with your branding. Each and every one is custom-made to match your unique visual brand, voice and tone, and serves its own important purpose along the customer journey.
- Implementation: The last step is automating the process to deliver your new content to the right people at the right time. Data and content goes in, and perfectly-timed, relevant marketing comes out – helping to convert prospects to customers, and customers into brand advocates.
Our five steps to success are designed to drive revenue for your eCommerce store, with the customer journey front of mind. Reach out to our friendly team today to find out how we can help level up your lifecycle marketing.
Our team works with a number of platforms to get great results for our clients. With knowledge and experience, we’re able to create customer journeys using the systems below:
Lifecycle Marketing FAQs
Why should I think about Lifecycle Marketing?
It’s important to think about the different experiences a customer will have with your brand, and ensure that there’s joined up thinking throughout. We want a customer’s email experience to relate to their loyalty experience, their review experience, and everything in between. This is how we ensure the customer stays an engaged advocate for your brand.
What are the 3 stages of lifecycle marketing?
The three stages of lifecycle marketing are: collect, convert, create. Each of these stages are then split into three parts.
1. Collect: Target customers, attract visitors, capture their details.
2. Convert: Engage with content, offer incentives, close the deal.
3. Create: Deliver your commitments, impress by improving, multiply referrals.
Why implement lifecycle marketing?
Lifecycle marketing looks at the customer journey as a whole. By considering the stage of the journey, we’re able to deliver targeted, relevant content, therefore encouraging purchases and repeat purchases, and extending customer lifetime value.
How does lifecycle marketing grow brand loyalty?
To put it simply, when using lifecycle marketing, customers are more likely to make a repeat purchase. By delivering appropriate content depending on the stage of the funnel, we’re able to create and nurture relationships with customers, growing brand loyalty.