Join us at Andzen HQ for our next event: a collaborative workshop with GRIN!
Thousands of retailers and brands have participated in the GRIN Labs Master Class. These workshops help professionals develop the tools they need to expand their company’s business globally.
If you’re a curious, passionate pro looking for global know-how and connections, you’re keen to take your ecommece brand to the next level (the world stage), and you’re free Wednesday, September 5, from 3:00pm to 6:00pm – you won’t want to miss out.
BOOK NOW! Reserve your spot before August 31st, and save 33% with Early Bird ticket prices – just $80 each!
At event, you’ll acquire the tools, processes and connections needed to…
- Understand your global value proposition
- Keep in touch with the constantly changing consumer environment
- Clearly prioritise countries that are right for your business
- Optimise your existing process to increase global orders now
Through real-world case studies with hands on exercises developed by retailers, we’ll achieve all this and more. Most importantly, once you complete the master class, you’ll be a welcome part of a huge, global network of merchants.
Who Should Attend
- Senior executives
- Global strategists
- Anyone looking to help lead their company to better global business. Can be operational or strategic focused with any level of global experience.
- 3:00 – 3:15pm Registrations
- 3:15 – 3:30pm Leading indicators of global mastery (focus area: Shopify environment)
- 3:30 – 3:45pm Global checkout case study review (the good, the bad and the ugly)
- Networking Break
- 4:00 – 5:15pm Global strategy; Global value proposition; prioritising your next steps; testing global assumptions; and optimising your existing setup for immediate results
- 5:15 – 5:30pm Q&A
- 5:30 – 6:30pm Time to socialise! (Drinks and appetisers will of course be provided)
What to bring
A sense of humor and global curiosity!
Follow in the footsteps of these great brands, and take your business to the next level…
“The amount of knowledge and information provided in a few hours was exactly what I was looking for. The Master Class was a great way to re-think our global strategy with fresh eyes. I think this is a must for any employee dealing with global deployments.” – Kai Li, Revolve Clothing
“It takes a network to help inform what the best next global step is and the collaborative approach and network brought by the GRIN is special.” – Alicia Radabough, MVMT Watches
“With an insane amount of expertise and inspiration, Carl helped us create a global checklist and get results by thinking about our global strategy holistically.” – Kim Walls, LimeCrime
Author: Jackson Hills