Strategic Account Manager
We’re looking Australia-wide for the right candidate. This could be a fully remote role if you’re outside of Brisbane, Australia.
We are a highly skilled, fast growing Customer Journey specialist agency. We’re experts in our field, using data to create smart marketing solutions that nurture visitors into customers and ultimately brand advocates.
We work hard, play hard and have a great work culture. At our company, you’ll find a talented, motivated team of energetic colleagues, on-going training and support, clear job descriptions and career paths. Whether you’re working remote in one of the many countries we operate in or find yourself in an actual office – you’ll be amongst talented people excelling in their field.
In the Strategic Account Manager role you will be primarily responsible for the management of client relationships, setting the strategy, briefing your team and guiding the implementation of marketing strategies for clients assigned to you.
- Quickly building rapport with clients with regular communication and meetings.
- Maintaining relationships with clients by providing strategy, support, quality assurance, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Effectively communicating with peers. Specifically around client deliverables to ensure expectations are exceeded as often as possible.
- Building out briefs and tasks for your team to execute deliverables for your clients.
- Working with sales and management to identify future opportunities for Andzen to assist clients.
- Identifying service improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Preparing reports for clients and management.
- Maintaining quality service by establishing and enforcing organisation standards.
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
In addition to these duties you may be required to support Andzen customers via phone, email and live chat and generally assist in other aspects of the business as and when required.
You will be given the required support and training necessary to complete your duties.
- You’re ambitious and excited about working in a fast-paced agency alongside like-minded colleagues.
- You’re experienced in digital marketing and understand what the landscape looks like heading into 2020.
- You don’t shy away from new tasks and opportunities to learn new skills.
- You’re a natural leader and can motivate your team to achieve greatness.
- You’re organised and conscientious.