Strategic Account Manager
Los Angeles, United States of America
We are a highly skilled global ecommerce customer journey agency. We’re experts in our field, using data to create smart marketing solutions that nurture visitors into customers and ultimately brand advocates.
Due to our recent growth and international expansion, we’re opening a new office in Los Angeles to complement our existing operations in Australia and the Philippines.
We work hard, play hard and have a great work culture. At our offices you’ll find a talented, motivated team of energetic colleagues and all the luxuries of a modern startup workspace.
We’re looking for a self-motivated individual who can work in a fast-paced environment that is both demanding and fulfilling.
Reporting to the General Manager, you will be responsible for getting us started in the US. You will take on our existing portfolio of American clients along with new clients as they join.
You will be responsible for the management of client relationships, their strategic direction and ensuring your team are aligned and kicking goals for your clients.
You will have expert interpersonal skills and a high standard of written and verbal communication.
The role is crucial as you’ll be the communication conduit between your clients and your team.
You’ll be the client advocate but must also ensure expectations are correctly maintained and relationships developed.
- You’ll work closely in one of four pods on a limited number of clients.
- Your pod will be providing strategy, and execution of digital marketing and creative campaigns for great clients across a wide range of ecommerce verticals.
- You’ll have access to shared design and copywriting resources internally.
- You’ll work closely with your team and be involved in the overall creation process with them. Communication will be key.
- Working with sales and management to identify future opportunities for Andzen to assist clients.
- You’ll be part of the larger agency operating in a niche segment of digital marketing – making serious waves for our clients.
- You’re ambitious and excited about working in a fast-paced agency alongside like-minded colleagues.
- You’re experienced in digital marketing and understand what the landscape looks like heading into 2020.
- You don’t shy away from new tasks and opportunities to learn new skills.
- You’re a natural leader and can motivate your team to achieve greatness.
- You’re organised and conscientious.
- Account management experience
- Digital marketing experience
- Minimum of 3 years agency or 5 years client side
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Great time management, with the ability to prioritise work effectively
- Confidence in working autonomously
GREAT TO HAVE
- Team management experience
- Prior email marketing, marketing automation, CRO and/or SaaS experience
- Prior ecommerce marketing experience
- Excellent relationship building skills