Strategic Account Manager
AU: Brisbane, Australia
We are a highly skilled, fast growing Customer Journey specialist agency. We’re experts in our field, using data to create smart marketing solutions that nurture visitors into customers and ultimately brand advocates.
We work hard, play hard and have a great work culture. At our company, you’ll find a talented, motivated team of energetic colleagues, on-going training and support, clear job descriptions and career paths. Whether you’re working remote in one of the many countries we operate in or find yourself in an actual office – you’ll be amongst talented people excelling in their field.
We’re looking for a self-motivated individual who can work in a fast-paced environment that is both demanding and fulfilling.
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, you will be responsible for your own local select number of clients. You will be responsible for the management of client relationships, their strategic direction and ensuring your team are aligned and performing to achieve significant outcomes for your clients.
You will have expert interpersonal skills and a high standard of written and verbal communication standards. The role is crucial as you’ll be the communication conduit between your clients and your team.
You’ll be the client advocate but also be required to have a strong constitution to ensure expectations are correctly maintained and relationships developed.
- You’ll work closely in one of four pods with a limited number of clients.
- You will be providing strategy, design and execution of digital marketing and creative campaigns for great clients across a wide range of sectors.
- Effectively communicating with peers. Specifically around client deliverables to ensure expectations are exceeded as often as possible.
- You’ll work closely with your team and be involved in the overall creation process with them.
- Working with sales and management to identify future opportunities for Andzen to assist clients.
- You’ll be part of the larger agency operating in a niche segment of digital marketing – making serious waves for our clients.
- You are ambitious and excited about working in a fast-paced agency alongside like-minded colleagues.
- You are experienced in digital marketing and appreciate the width and breadth of this
- You don’t shy away from new tasks and opportunities to learn new skills
- You are organised and conscientious
- Account management experience
- Digital marketing experience
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Great time management, with the ability to prioritise work effectively
- Confidence in working autonomously
GREAT TO HAVE
- Team management experience
- Prior email marketing, marketing automation, CRO and/or SaaS experience
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Support/Support Ticketing platform experience