AU: Manila, Philippines
We are a highly skilled Brisbane-based customer journey specialist agency undergoing a growth spurt. We’re experts in our field, using data to create smart marketing solutions that nurture visitors into customers and ultimately brand advocates.
We work hard, play hard and have a great work culture. At our offices, you’ll find a talented, motivated team of energetic colleagues, not to mention arcade machines, beer taps, espresso machine, dining booths and more.
- We have an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team with international agency experience.
- You’ll work closely in one of many pods with a limited number of clients.
- Your pod will be providing strategy, design and execution of digital marketing and creative campaigns for great clients across a wide range of sectors.
- You’ll be called on to analyse the results of our client campaigns
- You’ll sift and sort through client’s customer data looking for additional opportunities
- You’ll run unbiased reports to determine how our work is translating to revenue for our clients
- You’ll work with team leaders and management to create performance dashboards for the team and clients
- You’ll work closely with your team and be involved in the overall creation process with them.
- You’ll be part of the larger agency operating in a niche segment of digital marketing – making serious waves for our clients.
- You’re ambitious and excited about working in a fast-paced agency alongside like-minded colleagues.
- You’re seriously into data and statistics
- You’re first language could be considered SQL and you try to query everything in your life
- Some experience in data analytics, statistics and/or technical research
- Experience in BI tools (spreadsheets, reporting, digital dashboarding, reporting)
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Great time management, with the ability to prioritise work effectively
- Confidence in working autonomously
GREAT TO HAVE
- Agency experience
- Previous email marketing or SaaS experience
- Ecommerce experience